- I'm going to be in Maryland for my grandmother's funeral Thursday to Friday, but I have some amazing guest posts lined up for you guys!
- Christmas kicked my ass. I got hands down the worst cold I have had in a long time. It worked it's way though pretty much everyone in my family but I am just so glad it's gone before I have to get on a plane.
- I am way too excited about getting curtains. I am officially an adult who is excited by boring things. Sigh.
- We celebrated New Years with a bottle of wine that was opened and drank literally about 30 mins prior to the ball dropping. Did I mention that I'm old?
- On the flip, after that Carl and I got our second wind and spent the rest of the night/morning watching Regular Show.
- I can't believe everything that is about to happen this year. It's going to be so exciting. This time next year, I'll be married for 6 months with a possible babyfriend renting space in my uterus. It's awesome but a little freaky too!
- I'm only at work 1 day this week. Whoops.
Have a great week you guys! See you on Monday.