- My parents rag on me every single time they come into my house for not having more done. I work 40 hours a week. The last thing I want to do is come home and unpack boxes. Or paint a room. Meh.
- I thought MLK weekend was this upcoming one and then I got sad. I have had waaaaay too much time off lately.
- Being around family that sucks makes you appreciate the family that doesn't suck a heck of a lot more.
- I've eaten way too many crab cakes within the past 2 weeks. I was in Maryland...come on.
- The other day, we came home to bread on our porch. Totally sweet gesture, but had no note. We were scared to eat it until the neighbor's little girl came over and told us it was from them. Commence nom-age. I love my neighborhood.
- Jess is my new weight loss accountabilibuddy. Love that. I need someone to kick my ass daily.
- We love our dog. A lot. That's not weird, right? We're kind of obsessed with her. Also Carl makes funny faces.
- We moved desks today and now I sit under a wall mounted TV that displays a report I run. It made sense for me to sit here. Everyone asks me if I'm scared to sit here in case it falls on me. No...pretty sure it's going to stay up there. Worse case scenario, I get a concussion and workman's comp.
- Curtains make me happy. So do chocolate brown bedroom walls. (if anyone is curious, our bedroom color is a color match in Ben Moore of Restoration Hardware's 'Flax'. It's gorgeous.)
Do the humpty hump cause it's Wednesday (hump day). K, bye.