I usually don't stray from SO WHAT! Wednesday in terms of my link-up's, particularly because I've done a few of these type deals before. But they are also a ton of fun and I wanted to participate since there are some new faces around here who may not stalk my archives like I do with other blogs.
So, here we go.
*DISCLAIMER: This was meant to be WAY funnier with photo evidence, but since my old laptop crapped itself, I have to wait until Carl can pull all my old files off my computer. Marrying an IT guy is good for that.
1. I never use the bendy part of a straw. I like my straws to be straight, so I always put the top part into my drink.
2. I hate maple syrup or any kind of real syrup. I love the fake stuff. Log Cabin Lite is my jam.
3. I will always prefer a real book to anything electronic.
4. I never, ever wear socks unless I'm wearing sneakers. I find them to be so uncomfortable.
5. I have an unhealthy obsession with anchors and monograms.
6. I don't eat any kind of fresh fruit, except for orange juice, or if it's blended in a smoothie. Chunks of fruit make me gag.
7. I can't eat anything banana without an accompanying flavor, like strawberry. Banana alone grosses me out.
8. I still wear my same ratty Simmons sweatpants that are the most comfortable sweatpants ever and wear my elementary school softball shirt.
9. I love scary movies, but I hate gory movies. Especially anything that involves an Achilles tendon.
10. I've seen every episode of The Three Stooges at least 3 times.
11. My hair is naturally curly but I blow dry it straight all the time. I also have to do a bunch of shit to it to make it look presentable.
12. If I find candy in my purse? I will eat it. Especially if it's a Skittle.
13. I have to have milk after a night of drinking. Anything from skim to 2% and lots of it. I maintain that it coats your stomach and allows you inhale the greasiness of your breakfast. OJ don't cut it.
14. Speaking of drinking, I spent many nights coming home trashed to my apartment in Boston. But I would not get dropped off at my home, I would have the cabbie let me off at the 24 hour Shaws that was right around the corner. I would proceed to drunk-stumble buy myself a frozen pizza, go home, cook it, take 2 bites of a slice, and then promptly pass out on my couch where someone would eventually find me.
15. In college, I once ate all the cheesy bread on the walk up the stairs from picking up the Domino's delivery to our room. People were pissed. I never did it again.
16. I once wore a bikini to our dining hall.
17. I eat at least one PB&J a day. I feel weird if I don't.
18. I hate finishing conditioners. My bathroom cabinet is a graveyard of conditioners that have long lost their shampoo counterparts.
19. I am a shoe hoarder and I leave them all over the place. My mom still tries to pick them up for me sometimes.
20. People love to hate me in photos because I spent 99% of my time making awful faces. Case in point*:
*I sent this photo to Carl. He still wants to marry me.