A new weekly series where I discuss what made me smile & frown this week.
- We have the day off today! Thanks Blizzard 2013!
- I've been doing really well this week with eating after my post from Wednesday. I feel much better.We even had a giant spread of cakes, cookies, pie, etc and I ignored the whole thing.
- My Ballard saga continues. Our 2nd mirror was damaged in transit so now I have to wait for another one! Silver lining? I get free 2nd day shipping.
- I can't wait to build a snowman tomorrow and play with Ruby in deep snow.
- There is nothing better than getting paid to lounge around in sweatpants.
- We don't have a snow blower. My arms are going to be really sore on Saturday night.
- I'm really over Beyonce. End of story.
- I'm dreading going to the grocery store to stock up for this snowstorm. People are insane and go so overboard. I'm going to be lucky if there is milk left.
- The downside of being near the beach is that anytime there is big storm like this, there is also a flood warning. If you see me floating by in an inner tube, you know why.
- My friend is having a Lia Sophia jewelry party next Friday (it's been delayed twice since her grandmother died and then the storm happened) and I want everything! Seriously, they have such cute stuff. Don't make me only pick one thing.
Got grins or gripes of your own? Sound off below...and for those in MA & New England, stay safe!